Create your own electric guitar body shape!
This real size blueprint of a Les Paul and a Stratocaster will serve you as a reference of size and shape.
Simply open this file with Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, or any other .svg editor.
You can also use INKSCAPE, a free, easy-to-use graphic app, downloadable from www.inkscape.org
When you finish, you can have it printed in real size and use it to build the real instrument.
Using the template:
- Use download link below (right click and “Save as….”)
- Start Inkscape, and open the file you just saved.
- Create some awesome designs :)
- The red lines are fixed (they represent the standard parts of a guitar).
- The blue lines are also fixed; they represent the two most classic guitar models, as a reference.
- Design your body and headstock shape by editing the black lines of the body and the headstock.