Written collaboratively with top luthiers from the U.S. and Europe, this inspiring book covers in depth each aspect of electric guitar and bass design, with focus on how to achieve astonishing looks, excellent playability and a killer sound.
You will learn:
– How to design a classic, how to design a radical
– The secrets of sustain
– How to create a well balancing guitar
– Ergonomics of electric guitar and basses
– How to choose, match and place pickups
– Control design (both the interfase and the electronics)
– The 4 laws of wood selection … And much more.
Paperback, 218 pages, printed in the U.S.A.
Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 8 x (25 x 20 x 1,8 cm)
Shipping Weight: 1,5 pounds (ca. 600 gr.)
Buy the book now!
From the USA, visit Amazon.com or Stewmac.com
From the rest of the World, go to your favorite Amazon site:
United Kingdom: Amazon.co.uk